Welcome to our Web site ("Site"). We are glad to have you visit. By accessing and entering this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that Canyon Crest Country Club, Inc. ("Club") owns this Site and that the text, images, audio, video, trademarks, and logos ("Information") found on this Site, whether provided by Club independently or in conjunction with other parties, is copyrighted material of the respective owner and protected by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Information may not be used without the express written permission of Club or the respective owner. You are permitted to download or copy the contents of this Site to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Downloading or copying Information from this Site does not transfer any right, title or interest in the downloaded or copied material, and Club or the respective owner retains all intellectual property rights therein. Modification or use of the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use as set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
- Although Club makes reasonable efforts to update this Site and keep the information on the Site current and accurate, it makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever as to the accuracy of any content or material contained on this Site. All content and materials on this Site are, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provided "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- By entering this Site, you acknowledge that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site, including but not limited to Club, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, owners or subsidiaries, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses of any kind, resulting or arising in any way from the use or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, any damages or losses incurred as a result of downloading or copying material from this Site. You hereby release, indemnify, defend, and hold Club, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, owners or subsidiaries harmless from and against all damages due to claims arising from or related to your access or use of this Site.
- Club reserves the right to change, modify, alter or revise any of these terms and conditions, or any of the information contained on this Site, without further notice or obligation to you. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes or revisions. You should periodically review these terms and conditions, so that you may be aware of any changes or revisions. Failure to do so will not relieve you of the obligation to be bound by changes and revisions in these terms and conditions.
- This Site may contain third party links and advertisements. By accessing and using this Site, you agree that Club does not, directly or indirectly, indicate or imply any approval, sponsorship, endorsement, association or affiliation with the third party links or advertisements, unless specifically expressed therein. You further agree that Club is not responsible for the content of any site linked to this Site, any third party advertisements on this Site, or of any pages not part of this Site, specifically including but not limited to any linked sites or off-site pages containing any material or content that could be construed as obscene, pornographic, profane, or the use or distribution of which is in any way unlawful. Club shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained within any third party advertisement contained within its Web Site, and reserves the right to make changes and regulate content without notice. Accordingly, all third party information are provided "AS IS." You acknowledge that any reliance upon any third party links or advertisements shall be at your sole risk. Unless you obtain prior written authorization from Club, you may not create or establish any link between your own or a third-party Web site and this Site. For written authorization, please refer to the address at the bottom of the page.
- At various locations on the Site, we may ask for your name, age, street address, city, state, zip code, or other information, for purposes of learning more about you and your interest in us. Also, your e-mail address and/or your domain name will be automatically recognized when you access this Site. Club does not intend to collect any information through this Site other than information that you intend to provide. You acknowledge that all information you provide to this Site is provided voluntarily, including your e-mail address and/or domain name. It is the intention of Club that all information gathered through this Site remain confidential, and Club will use its best efforts to preserve this confidentiality unless deemed necessary or required to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this paragraph 6, please do not use this Site under any circumstances.
- The use of this Site, including all rights and obligations arising under these terms and conditions, is governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, regardless of any conflict of law provisions. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable state, local, federal or international laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively by the State and Federal courts of Riverside County, California, United States of America, having appropriate jurisdiction.
- Any legal notices regarding the Site should be sent to Canyon Crest Country Club, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 975 Country Club Dr. Riverside, CA 92506.